Listing provided courtesy of: Hermitage Deerfield Valley Real Estate, Lisa Mirando
This stunning home sits at the top of Dover Hill with breathtaking views over four states and borders the state forest. Impressive Post & Beam construction features tremendous use of reclaimed barn wood. Cathedral Great Room with 28' high stone fireplace is steps from a huge gourmet kitchen with two islands, wood fired pizza oven, Wolf + Sub-Zero + Dacor appliances & wet bar. Formal dining area. A stunning Master Bedroom en suite + six additional en suite bedrooms over three floors. Custom waterfall plunge pool leads to cedar sauna. The lower level entertaining area has a fully equipped bar with dishwasher, ice maker, wine cooler, pool table and full sized card table area. The entire house is wired for surround sound and video through an Ipad controller in every room from a central server system located adjacent to the full movie room. The house has a full house standby generator and complete solar system.
- Construction Status Existing
- Flood Zone No
- Resort No
- Road Frontage No
- Style Contemporary
- Zoning Residential
- Basement Yes
- Construction Post and Beam, Timber Frame
- Cooling Central AC, Multi Zone
- Driveway Crushed Stone
- Electric 200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Flooring Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- Roof Shingle - Architectural
- Garage Yes
- Garage Type Attached
- Heating Baseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Lot Description Country Setting, Mountain View, Secluded, View, Wooded
- Room 8 Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Room 9 Dimensions 14' x 15'
- Room 4 Dimensions 20' x 22'
- Room 5 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Room 6 Dimensions 16' x 6'
- Room 7 Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Room 1 Dimensions 32' x 40'
- Room 10 Dimensions 20' x 25'
- Room 2 Dimensions 16' x 16'
- Room 3 Dimensions 16' x 32'
- Appliances Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- Equipment Antenna, CO Detector, Intercom, Satellite Dish, Security System, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Water Drilled Well
- School District Dover School District SAU #11
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 185 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $1,999,200 - $2,998,800 = 185 (in zip code 05356)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 05356 (Dover)
- Home Owners: 204 (7%)
- Renters: 76 (3%)
- Vacant: 2,669 (91%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,949
- Average Household Size: 1.97
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 25
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 40
- Age 15-24: 39
- Age 25-39: 73
- Age 40-59: 169
- Age 60-79: 161
- Age 80+: 69
- Total: 551
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 05356 (Dover)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education